Beachy Red

Off the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionBeach, Terranea Resort Trail, Palos VerdesOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashionOff the shoulder red dress, Terranea Resort Trail, Summer fashion
Dress: Wild Souls c/o / Sandals: JCPenney / Earrings: Charlotte Russe

I wanted to share with everyone one of my secret calming places I escape to from time to time. It's a walking path along the Terranea Resort in Palos Verdes, California. Every time I come here I feel like I'm in another country like Cabo San Lucas. It's a great escape when your looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Since we've been having such great weather I wanted to wear my beautiful off the shoulder red dress from Wild Souls. It's such an eye catching comfy dress and perfect for the summer. I received so many compliments which solidified what a good choice I made!! I was worried of how the turquoise lining would look in person but it worked really well with the red and looked great in person! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy mothers day to all the amazing mothers out there!!

XO,

Shirley

FOLLOW BY EMAIL:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments

  1. So pretty! What an amazing location too!

    Jessie at BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessie, it's one of my favorite places in California!!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful dress =D

    ReplyDelete

Copyright True Honest Fashion.